Friday, October 14, 2016

What are your favorite things about fall?


                                              What are your favorite things about fall?
    I have a lot of  favorite things about fall. I have several reasons.
    First is the weather. The weather in fall is very cool, and people feel very comfortable. People can play many sports outside: soccer, baseball, and so on. In fall, leaves on the trees turn red. They become very beautiful and begin to fall down. The streets are very beautiful,too.
    Second is the fall festival. In the fall, we have a lot of festivals, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving Day. During Thanksgiving Day, I will go to Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I will see an NBA match between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Worriors, I will see my favorite player:Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, and so on. I an so happy about that.
    That’s why I like fall.

3 comments: